Friday, February 11

It's on the table

The year 2011 opens in a fast and twisty way for me, entering only the second month of this year, things change drastically, and fast! In a good way though.
Just now, I'm entering the second week of unemployment from my previous (and only) office. Not just that..this is also my first week as a..part timer teacher's assistant of a pre-school, hahak! The best part is, I can get there by bike, 3 minutes max! This feels like a dream for me, who used to spend 2 hours daily to get to the office *_*
I'm still not sure of what happening to me right now, but I surely enjoy it (^_^) It's such a joy I can have more time for sibebo, yeay! Lot of plans and ideas in my head, sometimes I cannot even decide what to do first..as you can see, I've closed the pages for orders for a while..sorry..I'm giving myself the time to think of new creations for sibebo..just wait :">

Oh, this one's a bit random, but somehow related to my present situation; I've just watched 'Tangled' (telat bgt ya hehe..) and find some lines that I love most:

Rapunzel: I've been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?

Flynn : It will be.

Rapunzel: And what if it is? What do I do then?

Flynn: Well,that's the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream.


That's my next goal, keep dreaming! (^_^)

4 comments:

Kartika.D said...

2 hours to get to the office REPLACED with only 3 minutes bicycling?!! WOW!! I'm pretty sure that sooo many 'hard workers' out there are envy you for that! hahaha... Plus, the pre-school! You should enjoy your life, dear... And I'm wishing you a wonderful life ahead! You're one lucky girl! =D

amesh said...

selamaaaaaaat! eniwei aku masi nunggu orderan bunga2 baru itu yaaaah hihihihihihihihihihi

regina said...

ahhh congratulation!!! it must feel like freedom... so envy...

Puwi said...

serrrruuuuuu! jangan lupa cerita2 yaaa...hihihi